Puppy Socials in the Park
Looking for supervised puppy play, where you can learn what is good and what is too much? When to let pups be pups, or when to intervene? Then this is for you!
There are numerous benefits to joining an organised play session like this, but to name a few:
- a great opportunity for positive socialisation for your pup
- confidence building if your pup is a bit shy
- practicing any previously learnt cues under distraction e.g. recall
- having a professional dog trainer advice on appropriate play
- a chance for you to learn to read and interpret dog body language and communication
- an opportunity for you to make friends and socialise with other new puppy parents
We will be holding these sessions every other Saturday at 1 pm (for 45 minutes)
Puppies between the ages of 10-16 weeks are invited to join us to socialise in groups of 4.
Please contact us to find out when our next puppy social will be.....
Next socials on 12th September:
10 am : pups aged 10-13 weeks
11 am : pups aged 13-16 weeks
These socials will be held at The Swan Dog Park, near Elephant and Castle.
Pups must have completed all their vaccines to join as socials are outdoors.
COST ONLY £15